What do you need to do?
- There are ways you can focus the music where you want it - on the dance floor or performance area - and reduce the noise levels in the bar or other areas
To focus the music where you want it:
- Distribute the sound evenly using directional loudspeakers, for example over the dance floor using loudspeakers mounted in the ceiling and facing downwards.
- Increase the number of directional loudspeakers to avoid 'hot spots'.
- Install vibration isolation mounts to loudspeakers to prevent noise entering thefabric of the building.
- Avoid peripheral loudspeakers or reduce their volume if they cannot be avoided.
- Do not have loudspeakers pointing toward the bar or other fixed work locations.
You'll find more detailed information in:
Back to 'What do you need to do?'