What do you need to do?
Noise exposure policy
- A noise exposure policy is a written document that makes it clear to everyone working in the studio - performers, technicians and observers - what you are doing to assess, control and monitor their exposure to noise.
Your noise policy may include answers to such practical questions as:
- Who is responsible for noise levels in the studio?
- Who is allowed in the Control Room?
- Who should I tell if I have tinnitus or ringing in the ears?
- How far away should the drummer sit from the band?
- Where do I get ear plugs from?
- Who can advise me about the Noise Regulations?
You'll find further information on noise policies in:
Back to 'What do you need to do?'